It is currently June 23rd, 2017, 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: February 13th, 2015, 7:21 pm 

Membership Status: Regular Member
Indiana members of the PBS, I am now officially the Indiana State Rep of the PBS. Ron Lang asked me and said something about a steak dinner and cold brew if I accepted, well the connection was bad, so he may not have said that, but I am pretty sure he did.

Anyway, Here's what I need. I do not want the Indiana Report to be PJ's view of the state of things in Indiana. I would really prefer that I hear from a variety of people across the state and you all let me know what is going on and then I just put it all together and make a report and send it into the magazine every three months.

I am going to draft a couple good friends as I know they will help and they usually have some valuable info for their fellow bowhunters.

Nick Dedaker is going to be my North Central Guy, all he has to do is keep his ear to the ground and let me know whats going on in his part of the world. Same for Herb Higgins, Herb lives in the central part of the state and he is also the Indiana Bowhunters Association Membership Secretary. Her can keep me informed all things IBA and let me know if there are any tidbits of bowhunting information we need to know about as well.

Nick is around Kokomo, Herb is around Johnson County (Middle Part of the state) I would like some input from the southern part of the state, maybe two people and another person from the north. You don't have to do much, just keep your ear to the ground and if you read an interesting piece online or in a paper, or in your sportsman or bowhunting group's publication, just let me know. If you or your friends have planned a PBS member hunt or shoot, let me know.

I just want to keep our report interesting and full of information that all Indiana PBS members will consider relevant and pertinent.

I need somebody up north to help along with Nick, Herb and I will take care of the Central part of the state and IBA news and I need a couple people from the south.

I will gladly accept any bowhunting, wildlife or PBS related information from anybody here in the state, I would just appreciate a commitment (very small one) from a few guys that will e-mail me or call me and give me a little data to use in OUR quarterly report.

If you could make this small commitment to help get OUR new state and regional rep program moving forward, I am certain all PBS members will be appreciative.

P.J.

Profile Send private message